Who does not want to look youthful and pretty through their thirties, forties, fifties and beyond? I am sure that all.
If you want to have a handsome skin, no matter what age, a good rule of thumb is to use natural care skin-remedies and avoid undesirable poisons commercial products.
1. Good diet is important! Eat meals and traditional traditional fats, including the organic meats and chicken, deep-ocean fish, cultured dairy products, natural butter, coconut oil, and fresh fruit and vegetables in time. Remember that your skin is a reflection of your overall health.
2. Exercise in moderation – a half-an-hour brisk walk a day is important to your overall health and a great-looking skin. Too much exercise depletes the body from the essential minerals and other nutrients and facilitates Aging. Fear of gaining weight? Subtract the amount of carbs you eat!
3. Use only natural products that nurture the skin, like our ancestors did. The best are cold-pressed coconut oil and natural shea butter, which contains the necessary nourishing and moisturizing ingredients and naturally-occurring vitamins A, B, C, D and E, to keep your skin look its best.
4. Sunbathe in moderation, about 20 minutes a day on time. Remember that the sun exposure is absolutely necessary for both the robust health and a better-looking skin. However, protect your skin from sunburns and omit or limit the use of sunbeds, because the artificial UVA rays accelerate Burns and the Aging of your skin.
5. A wide-brimmed hat or a good pair of sunglasses are the must wear the summer, especially if your eyes are blue or green. By protecting your eyes from direct sunlight, you slow the age-related formation of wrinkles and also secure them from the development of muscular degeneration and cataracts. Wear your sunglasses. When you first enter the light, the tendency is to squint. Over time, leads to squinting loved wrinkles near your eyes called crow’s feet. To keep that pesky black birds from walking all over your face, wear wraparound sunglasses. Most people do not realize that Sunday is seen peripherally unless there is something there to block the lights. They will not spend big bucks either. If you find a pair pharmacy, they do the job just as well. Pop these in every time you leave home to avoid direct sunlight and glare.
6. Only a sleepless night or a day of worrying can make a woman look twice her age … Therefore, do not forget to have plenty of sleep, and reduce the concerns, conflicts, and grief in your life as much as possible. Happiness and freedom from stress is the most effective anti-Aging remedies.
Care of your skin really boils down to developing common sense practices in your daily life.
Practice these tips and beat the Aging process while feeling healthy and good about yourself.